Witness parents choose to tranfuse baby to save life

by Ticker 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

So nice to read something other than a horror story involving children. These people have some big brass ones in my opinion. Thanks for some good news for a change!

• Ticker
    Ticker

Well here is the official update on this story. I talked to the family and the child is fine and recovering as normal as possible. They are still pretty shook up over the whole ordeal but all in all they are handling it quite well. I think their beggining to realize that life is not black and white as the watchtower trys to make it seem. In fact for no longer associating and no longer attending the memorial the family member I talked to seemed very understanding and unjudgemental. She even stated that she loves us and she dont care what they say about shunning we are still people. I think its a big victory in the case of the child and a start to the chipping away at the watchtowers prison walls. I hope someday all can be free of its enslavement.

Ticker

• moanzy
    moanzy

It's so good to hear of some "real" people in the organization. I hope the baby grows up healthy and strong!!! The parents made a very concious decision on a life being sacred instead of a rule made by an organization. Sending love their way.

Moazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit