Proof that the END is NEAR!

by ljwtiamb 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• El blanko
    El blanko

I think looking into the area of conspiracy to provide objective evidence helps. Alex Jones' Martial Law: 9/11 DVD is superb and even certain members of my family who are your average agnostic, had to agree that the documentary made compelling and startling viewing; my step father asking "what he could do" ... amazing to be honest.

The new world order for me and the move towards creating a "one world" religion is the sign I keep my eyes open for.

I walked home tonight and just felt the spirit of the city. There is so much fear underlying and a certain note of despair within people that to me the signs are tangible.

Whatever you believe, whether that be "the return of Christ" or the end of this current wave of evolution, it has to be admitted that these are remarkable times to witness.

The rise of science/technology and the debunking of God within the media (for the most part) for me is another sign.

As are the topsy-turvey moral standards.

Not to mention (oh, I just have) the ridicule levelled at those of us who have had mystical experiences.

To me, it all adds up. I could go on, but won't.

Call me a looney now please, I love to be punished for my sins.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

celestials:

Don't buy religion or it's propaganda

What sensible advice!

God is just like Jesus, the one He caused to become. Worship in Spirit and in Truth, from the heart.

Oh, you meant don't buy anybody else's "religion or it's propaganda", just your particular brand?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit