update in the life of me

by tsunami_rid3r 28 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ok its a "my hair is too long" issue again.

i have the choice of attending all meetings until college if i just keep my hair combed and packed down so it looks short. my dad will pay all the bills i have and i can keep/save all the money i make until college.

or i can get it thinned about soon, wont have to attend meetings at all, but ill have to pay for my bills. but if i go to a meeting ill get $20.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

So dub parents now have to resort to bribery to get kids to the meeting. That is so pathetic. To me it would not be worth it.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

go with option 2?

http://n00100.myspace.com/00100/22/81/100381822_l.jpg

i want it longer but more thinner looking.

• Charisma
    Charisma

its up to you. Do you need the money and can you stomach all the meetings, etc?

Can you afford not to be bribed?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    go with option 2?

You have to do what is in YOUR best interest. I personally could not stomach the meetings.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i cant stomach book studies and minsitry school and service meetings. sunday meetings are fine. i want my hair long. i barely make enough with $50 left over to pay my monthly bills.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Can you compromise with your dad and agree to Sunday meetings only?

I always detested the Thursday night meeting. When I got out in the business world I realized I had been attending sales meetings all those years.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i tried, he said all meetings.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

When are you leaving for college?

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

august, he said ill still have to my hair how he wants it until im independent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit