Did U ever wonder - if the end was so close - why were we building Kh's?

by AK - Jeff 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Hallmark of a fanatical cult,refusal to negotiate.Jim Jones and David Koresh same.

Point on, Danny.

They will not listen to anyone - even God! They claim that God told us in Revelation that the UN was a devilish 'eighth king' and that the 'harlot' was BTG, and that we should be no part of either. Yet they joined, lied about it, hid it, still are hiding it, disfellowship those that ask why, and continue to hide it!

How could we ever negotiate with those who are too high to listen to God Himself?

Sorry about your tires! Keep up the good work !

Jeff

• Hondo
    Hondo

Good point on the emergency supplies, survival equipment and sleeping bags LongHairGal. I'm still kinda fuzzy on whether the KH's are suppose to survive the "The End"... are they? I think you imply that they are. Out of all the death and destruction that is suppose to happened when "A" comes, the KH's will be spared? Is there a force field that will surround these particular buildings protecting them from the fire and death? This is all hard to fathom.

Have a good day.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Hi Hondo!

It was never made exactly clear if the halls are to survive the big A. I suppose nobody could possibly know that.

But even if they were not don't you think they would err a little on the side of safety? Besides, with all the meetings and the large volume of people who congregate there don't you think there should be a few supplies of some sort?
    Wouldn't that at least be humane and considerate?

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

Luna 2:

"Like a giant bedroom"

I am in tears laughing at that...I never thought about it but it's soooo true the assembly hall in my area looks like a big bedroom too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit