If Jesus could post here, what do you think he would say about the JW's?

by JH 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Go ahead, I'm listening...

• myelaine
    myelaine

Come out of her My people!

• AlanF
    AlanF

"Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness! Whitewashed graves is what you are!"

AlanF

• doogie
    doogie

why can't he? is he banned?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

JESUS.....

"WHAT PART OF LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE THY NEIGHBOR IS SOOO HARD? WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS CRAZY ASS NO BLOOD SHIT, 144,000 CRAP, AND 1914?!!??? DID I NOT SAY NO ONE WOULD KNOW EITHER THE HOUR OR THE DAY?" UGH!!!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

?Why do you observe the splinter in your brother?s eye and never notice the plank in your own? How dare you say to your brother, let me take the splinter out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own? Hypocrite! Take the plank out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brother?s eye.?

• JH
    JH

Jesus would say, "Don't listen to Minimus, he is under the influence of the Devil".

Take that Min...

• Sith
    Sith

"That conclusion of the system of things shit? Damn fellas, I was only kidding."

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I told you it wasn't evolution :)

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

WHAT in the WORLD are you commemorating at MY MEMORIAL? You didn't hear me say,

TAKE ALL AND EAT, This is My Body??? I didn't say, Take and eat if you are one of the

Annointed FEw. And, by the way, WHAT Is the Screwed up talk about Sheep and Goats?? You guys

really got it wrong! And that Damn New World Translation, didn't I tell you not to Change MY Word?

(Love this question, can ya tell?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit