How do you feel about elders DF'g a child of 13 or 14 for being a willing v

by frankiespeakin 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• love11
    love11

It's emotional abandonment!

And it's teaching the child that they are the ones that are sexually sick. They will have years of repercussions from this. Sad.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have heard it all now....

'made him fornicate'!!!

Child Abuse is Child Abuse...no excuses...it doesnt matter how well developed a child is or how sexually aware they are; Its the contrary attitude which penalises victims and forces them ever into the underground....with respect what were you thinking?

DB74

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

First of FrankieSpeakin - I am sorry to hijack your thread for a brief moment.

JWBen is adamant that the age of consent laws in SA are 12/13.

This is not the case at all and in fact the Australian Government goes to great lengths to protect the innoncence of our children.

JWBen - When I initially read your post I did look up information to ensure that I my facts correct.

I refer you to the following link which disucces the reasons why we have an age of consent here and what it is.

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/publications.nsf/0/165f479bcf457c38ca256ecf0009f629/$FILE/bf21-1997.pdf

Initially I suggest you see point 3.0 section 2 where it states the age of consent for the focus of this article refers to: the age from which a person may lawfully consent to having sexual intercourse.

Under that same point it then has a table outlining the ages of consent for each state and territory. SA is 16/17.

I think you will find that under the law it 16/17 and nothing earlier.

Once again FS, sorry to hijack.

Miss Peaches

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit