MY NEXT POST IS GOING TO BE A REAL MASTER PIECE !

by hubert 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

????????

Hubert

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

499 I see. I wait.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Perhaps you can plagiarize Farkel. Everyone else does. I do.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Hubert..

Just a suggestion but why not start a post dealing with Blair's election.

The Europeans and UK'ers seem eager to discuss how Satan's left nut (Blair) got re-elected. They want to discuss the topic with the same vigor expended last fall when Satan's right nut (Bush) got the nod Stateside.

~Hill

• upside/down
    upside/down

hey right nut... hey left nut... who's the dick in the middle?

u/d (of the still tells jr. high jokes class)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

You got my attention!

Love

ESTEE

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    MY NEXT POST IS GOING TO BE A REAL MASTER PIECE

That's good. I hope it beats the hell out of this piece of shit post ;)

• hubert
    hubert

That's good. I hope it beats the hell out of this piece of shit post ;)....Nosferatu

Well, actually, it probably won't.

xjw-b12...Figured it out. It's my 500th post, so now I'm a "master" member, so this post is my "master" piece.

BUT, I would like to thank everyone of you for all your advice since I've been posting. I know, some of my posts were not the greatest, but most of you didn't care, and treated me like "one of the boys", even though I've never been a J.W.

And, I need to thank Simon and Angharad for hosting such a wonderful "pot pouri" of ladies and gentlemen from all over the world, of every race, ethnic backgrounds and religious and non-religious denominations.

Now a short update on what's happening in my life.

I have two daughters, and one granddaughter.

My youngest daughter, (34) is married and is studying with the j.w.'s along with her husband.

My oldest daughter, (36) who is the mother of our only grandchild, has never studied with the j.w.'s, and because of the help from all of you here, hopefully will never become one. She helped me compile my talk info that I used to try to show my younger daughter that the Watchtower Organization was full of lies.

So, in that respect, I was able to show my oldest daughter all the info and make her see that this is all true, what you people say about the Watchtower. Because, I would NEVER want my granddaughter to grow up in this cult. Because of all of you, I have become convinced that the Watchtower is not a religion, but is a cult. I am not afraid to talk to my daughter about this cult anymore, because of the knowledge that I found here, and in many other links, books, and other material.

Although I am a Catholic, I am not as strong in my faith as my wife is. She is a very strong Catholic, and always wanted our daughters to come back to church, as they have both strayed from it.

Well, tonight, my wife got her most favorite wish come true. My oldest daughter told her she wants to go to church with us this Sunday, (Mothers Day), and then go out for breakfast afterwards. She had always let us take her daughter to church every Sunday even though she didn't go, herself,and last year let her daughter make her First Communion. (My youngest daughter didn't go to the church, because of her newfound "beliefs", and that really hurt all of us very bad, because she is/was her only niece's Godmother, from when our granddaughter was baptized in the Catholic faith.

So, my wife is ecstatic about Sunday... Happy Mothers Day, Mrs.Hubert !!

And from all of us, Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there, too.

Very Sincerely, and thanks to all.

Hubert (of the "Master" Member class.)

• myelaine
    myelaine

Well Hubert, you just go and have a wonderful Mothers Day with Mrs. Hubert! Bless your heart.

and congrats on the BIG 500!

michelle

• kls
    kls

Congrats Hubert and many more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit