WT Library 2004 CD Available as ISO file

by doinmypart 11 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I created an ISO file of the WT Library 2004 CD.

I'd like to distribute copies to people that want it, but it is too large for me to send via e-mail.

Please reply here if you can help me with distribution. Also reply here if you'd like a copy of the ISO file.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

***cue background music***

"....life's waters freeeeeeeeeeeee................"

• CaptK
    CaptK

I would like to have a copy. Let me know and I will pay for shipping etc, or can you send the file through

http://www.yousendit.com

I guess they handle large file transfers. If you do this that way then i will give you my e-mail address.

Thanks TimK

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I sent you FTP site details in a PM. I'll try to find a way to host this for others to download. ;)

• minimus
    minimus

Is that legal??

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Who are you, the Bethel police? :P

• minimus
    minimus

I ask because this well intentioned person might get screwed like others have. Signed, Barney Fife

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Minimus - Thanks for your concern.

I'm not encouraging anyone to take part in anything illegal, if this post can potentially cause problems for Simon and this board the mods can delete it.

I made a copy of the CD for backup in case I lose or damage the original. If other owners of the CD need a backup copy, but don't have the means to make a copy, would providing them a copy violate copyright laws?

• rebel8
    rebel8

If they do not have written permission of the authors to copy the CD, then yes it would be a violation. Not that I care about WTS' rights or anything (considering how much they've violated others' rights), but you don't want to put yourself in the position of being sued, do you?

www.copyright.gov

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

As long as you promise to make a donation in the Contribution Box at the Kingdom Hall, it should all be good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit