I got your appeal for attention right here....

by wanderlustguy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Thanks folks, I'll talk about it more tomorrow. I realy appreciate it. Short version is I lost someone I really cared for, but I couldn't give her what she needs from someone. I wanted to do it but just wasn't there. I'm not even sure how to explain what it is, but I guess a start would be I would have to "get over" my feeling about the org and just forget about this need I feel to talk with you guys and one day meet some of you.

It's more than that, but that's a start, I'm nowhere near a place in my life where I can live happily ever after just yet...and don't know if I ever will be.

Thanks again for being there.

• kls
    kls

Wander , when you posted that you were leaving it was very sudden . No we are not trained shrinks but we are all in this together and can feel the pain the other is feeling because of the wt. Give it all time and give yourself a chance to be you ,we all will help but the final happy ending has to be with you.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well Wander I live in North Carolina too,,,, in Wilmington...so if you want to meet for coffee or what not I promise to put shoes on :)

• kls
    kls
    I promise to put shoes on :)

Brainpicker you is such a butt,,,,,,loli mean foot.

• vitty
    vitty

This thread shows exactly why we need chat. Ive felt really down sometimes, but after being in chat, ppl have really cheered me up.

Wanderlus hope you feel better soon and you will promise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit