OK...............here is the latest on our much loved Ozzie.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I have had trouble getting onto Mrs Ozzie since the operation but this morning I rang the hospital and was put through to Mr Ozzie himself!

We spoke for quite a while and he sounded FANTASTIC!!!!!!!Apart from some post operative pain (and I'm certainly not down playing it because it was an extremely complicated and dangerous procedure), he sounded as bright as a button and as cheeky as ever.

I passed on the love of the board and told him he has so many people who love him. But I'm the lucky one cause i get to spend time with him and the Mrs. every now and then.

He thanks you all for your prayers, thoughts and love and sends love back at you!My guess is that the sooner he has a shiraz the better he'll get, I just have to plan how to get it passed the nurses........LOL.

So I just wanted to let you all know our loved Ozzie is doing fine after a very serious operation and I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear how positive and happy he sounded.

Let's keep him and the mrs in our thoughts and prayers as there is alot of recovery to come still.

I promise to keep you as updated as I can....................thanks friends.

Bliss

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

That's certainly good news. Thanks for keeping us updated.

• kls
    kls

Thanks Bliss and that is good news

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thank goodness, and thank YOU, Bliss! Being the worrywart that I am, I was beginning to suspect the worst.

I am so relieved and happy to hear that you actually spoke with him---which is great news for US!

Continuing on with good thoughts and healing prayers for him,

hugs,

Annie

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks for the update!

Good to hear!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for the update..glad he's recovering well...

oh... have him share the good drugs that make him bright as a button and cheeky! I want some of those pills lol

• blondie
    blondie

Have one on us, Ozziepost, Mrs. Ozziepost, and dear Bliss

Blondie and Irrev

• Simon
    Simon

Excellent news !!

Thanks for keeping us updated

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I'll be visiting Ozzie in the next couple of weeks...........................

oh... have him share the good drugs that make him bright as a button and cheeky! I want some of those pills lol

OK I'll tell you if they work for me! LOL. Although my guess is Ozzie would much prefer to self-medicate with shiraz

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

WOW, that is great news......thanks for letting us know.......you all have been in my thoughts.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit