JW's United Defend W.T.'s Relationship With U.N.

by Kenneson 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    It is quite possible, then, that the Governing Body were unaware that the Watch Tower Society had been registered as an NGO, and even if some of them did know, it is highly probable that they were not aware of all the terms and implications of such a membership.

Sure...sure..well one thing we DO know is what the GB would have done to the poor misled WT representative who 'mistakenly' made a deal with the Devil's summer home at the UN, right ?

And they would have made a public execution out of it, too! BUT , they did not...why ?

Because of how 'high' it went. The GB knew all right.

Rabbit

• sf
    sf

The weblink you posted originally is not working now. Is it correct? [ http://www.wtdefended.co.sr/ ]

sKally

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sf,

It is correct. But I don't know why it's not working right now.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

I think this guy has retired his site in recognition that he does not reach something he wants to reach.

perhaps he even got an email from the society to withdraw it.

the more someone is fighting for the society the more he accuses it the spiritual fornication.

They knew it all the years and resigned year by year the membership. so they never were not informed about the sense of an ngo. They used it to reach targets by political strategies.

like more than 70 years ago when they wrote a letter to the German Reichskanzler, Mr. Adolf Hitler, where they accused the Jews and agreed in the same targets as the German government did have.

Where is the bucket I want to vomit. I cant eat as much as I need vomitting.

Hypocrites and haeretics those in the ivory tower - they are like the pharesees of Jesus days, reaping where they have not sawn.

They loose the power

• avengers
    avengers

((((((SF)))))

The site was working yesterday. Guess they took it off line. No wonder.

BTW. The WT, GB, knew exactly what they were doing. They didn't count on the information age to catch up with them.
    The time is over when they could just write and say anything they want.
    Now they're being held liable for every word.
    (I don't believe in the bible anymore [thank the WT for that]), but according to their own words nothing shall be kept
    secret, everything hidden shall be uncovered.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Here's the latest development. When you click on to the link the following message appears:

"The free member account you are looking for is no longer available here.

"We had a number of phishing sites open accounts on our free servers. This resulted in complaints from other members of the internet community, and as a result we were forced to remove all free accounts from our servers and discontinue offering free accounts in the future.

"We are sorry we had to remove the free accounts, but unfortunately it had to be done in order to protect our members using our paid services.

"We will continue to offer our affordable paid service.s

"Thank you for your time and understanding."

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hey Kenneson,

That link you have isn't working for me! Do you have another link?

Thanks.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

After more than 24yrs out of cult, it still amazes me that I can visualize or actually feel the intensity of former strong beliefs.

The exuses for misconduct by prominent jw leaders are on the tip of every jw's tounge. 'Jehovah uses them', 'its not the man, but the position thats important', 'Jehovah will fix things', 'all of us are weak and imperfect', 'where else can we go?' the list of exuses is endless.

Maybe other mainstream religious adherents experience this zeal.....but I somehow believe it (fervor) belongs mainly to the cult follower. They may not even consider themselves radical zealots, but by adhereing to the tenants of Jehovah's Witnesses they are by default, radical.

The simple fact is there is NO exuse for the wtbs socities conduct as respects its association with the UN. The volumes of words written about 'the beast' seal this assertion as fact.

Yet the little r & f lambs will jump at the opportunity to defend 'thier shepherds'.......in this case the sheep are truly having the wool pulled and sown over the eyes.

Danny

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Cyber,

If you will look at my post above, I'm sorry to say that the link has been removed. I wish it would have stayed on longer or could be posted somewhere else, so that we could have more completely analyzed it. However, if there are any lurkers reading this (and maybe even old timers), you will want to take a look at the classic thread on the United Nations, NGO's and WTBS on this forum. The discussion transpired at the very outset when this first became known. It's a good refresher and goes on for some 23 pages.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/10732/1.ashx

• Kaput
    Kaput

Probably just another sentinel. Special missions for special zeroes.

I took the red pill and I'm glad I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit