• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hello KLS...long time no talk to.

My photo of toes is still on my avatar cause of you :P

• kls
    kls
    Hello KLS...long time no talk to.

My photo of toes is still on my avatar cause of you :P

Oh gee thanks ,so now all must sufferHe made me do it !!!!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Look ma no plantars warts !!!

• kls
    kls
    Look ma no plantars warts !!!

That we can see Ya brain picker

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I can do surgery with an arm tied behind my back, blindfolded, using my toes as my hands....

LOL

Ok, Ok KLS I'll change my avatar!!!

Next up...In the shower pic or walking down the street pic....you decide.

• observador
    observador

Quotes,
    I'm behind an anti-JW website too, and I get messages all the time from JWs asking to meet other JWs and asking for the addresses of kingdumb halls. So, your readers fit the profile very well; it's really amazing.

Observador.

• kls
    kls
    Next up...In the shower

Duh , what did you think i would pick

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Pierre-Paul....."very interesting" (to be said in Arte Johnson Laugh-In voice). There used to be a CO in the Northern CA area by the name of Paul Pierre If I remember correctly...maybe DannyBoy or Avishai remember him. He used to call everyone "fathead".

-BONEZZ

• Quotes
    Quotes

UPDATE: I have received a reply from Pierre-Paul. He seems to be upset that I have WT quotes which clearly prove that Jerusalem did NOT fall in 607bce, but I forgot the scriptures which have mumbo jumbo, which, when filtered through WTS mumbojumbo-to-crap convertor, points to 607bce.

Any suggestions for a reply to PP?

======================
    I am thankful for your reply with such patience. Since I'm french in origin (Quebec,Canada), I might not translate my thoughts adequately.I'll try to rephrase with an example. In the quotes about 607 b.c.e. http://quotes.watchtower.ca/607bce.htm you refer to the texts that make reference that there is proof that 537 bce is the pivotal year both in the religious and secular or something like that (pardon my english) history. You acnowledge it by writing it. but then you extract quotes from books and their watchtower that would prove that 607 is not the year of jerusalem's fall. but the watchtower is not using the kings' reign in proving the 607 year. it is quoting the bible and that is an example of your not quoting all the quotes. the quote of the watchtower for the 607 date is taken from 2 Chronicles 36:21. It says there:" to fulfill Jehovah's word by the mouth of Jeremiah, untill the land had paid off its sabbaths(...)." The 70 years counted from 537+2+68=607 b.c.e. It would have been nice to have seen that quote in your watchtower quotes. My quote: Aid to Bible Understanding ,page 348 : It was in October 1, 607 B.C.E. , ending in 537 B.C.E. It was in the seventh month of this latter year that the first repatriated Jews arrived back in Judah, exactly seventy years from the start of the full desolation of the land.-2 chronicles 36:21-23; Ezra 3:1.I have others in other fields but very late for me so another time. thanks again for your site and i have confidence that you will remedy the situation once youll see what i really mean. Have a nice one. Pierre-Paul

P.S. forgive errors in writing, remember i am french . and a cable guy.
    ======================

• Poztate
    Poztate
    We are simple minded people, some people are slower learners than others,

Quotes....I think this explains all your E-mail inquires.

Hope things are going good for you in the fight against the "evil empire"

POZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit