05-05-05

by Princess 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

Purza:

My daughter's birthday is today too! She is 13. I told her that if she takes good care of herself and has luck on her side, she will live to see her birthday on 5-5-55. I just hope that I am around to see it, too. Probably not.

Mrs. Shakita

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    I always appreciate the cost of SCUBA.

Always more than worth it, to be sure. Only a cruel wife would deny her husband his right to have all the SCUBA toys he wants.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Talesin, it is called "Bevrijdingsdag" which is translated: liberation day.

Lots of houses with the flag on top.... (except yesterday the 4 th - that was memorial day and then the flag is half way)

On the 29th April it is "Koninginnedag" = Queensday (the birthday of our formal Queen)

We do have the celebration of 25 years Queen Beatrix this year.

All together, we do have a week of orange tartlets (for our royal families family name is Van Oranje)

• Simon
    Simon

Election day for us as well ... hopefully Tony Blurgh will get a good kicking in the elections.

• Princess
    Princess
    Only a cruel wife would deny her husband his right to have all the SCUBA toys he wants.

He gets what he wants. Spoiled he is....spoiled I tell ya!

Nah, he still doesn't have that dry suit he's been wanting. It was either that or a bike this year. He's already got more than 800 miles on his new bike.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    He gets what he wants. Spoiled he is....spoiled I tell ya!

ROFLOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit