June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I AM 4 JAH
    I AM 4 JAH

hmmm, no clue as 2 who this cat is?

help me out man, i am 4 the numbers of prophecy also, ne1 else have the clue?

4 instance today is 5/6/2007

if u break it up it is 5+6+7=18 or 666

many topics on this lately

latr yall

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    4 instance today is 5/6/2007

if u break it up it is 5+6+7=18 or 666

Welcome to JWD, IA4J!

I don't understand your post. It's 2005, not 2007. But even when it is 2007, how does the date equation there give you 666?

Dave

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This thread is just sofa king hillarious. What is there a full moon this week?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Have I been had again? God, I'm so gullible.

Dave of the "forever promises to read the whole thread before replying to one post" class

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I don't hear and trumpets sounding!

Word you are just powernoid with this whole world ending thing.

I agree it will probebly be soon but I don't see why we have to play guessing games or mathematics.

This is just the start of the millemium 2000 there are going to be petterns in numbers.

5/5/05 6/6/06 7/7/07 8/8/08 9/9/09 10/1/10 Are we going to go through your powernoia everytime a date with a pattern pops up?

Don't forget we went through all these patterns in year 1000 we survived through 6/6/1006 didn't we? now it is simply 6/6/2006

Patterns in dates don't mean anything word.

(I think of this world ending thing is kinda like a race, who will end the world first god/jehovah or us! )

Considering the global warming, pollution and all......

Evanescence

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I AM 4 JAH = BrownBoy

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy:

What caused death in the first place to occur to a perfect human body?

With no anus...? A very LOUD fart !

Rabbit's droppings...

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Hey word are you still here? you havn't replied in a while.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Are you saying in your mind; THIS IS ONLY A DREAM, THE END IS NOT HERE?

Now why would we be doing that?

We are just not powernoid like you are brown word.

You know the bolded letters of yours reminds we of the jehovah's witness lady living across the road from the catholic high school I went to.

She was yelling and screaming about jehovah and how we catholics are going to burn in the lake of fire while the jehovahs witness build temples for jehovah! BLAH BLAH BLAH oh and she always tend to threaten us with a knife and telling us to save ourselves. hmmmmmm From whom I wonder.........

(I suck at building! so maybe it is a good thing that i will end up in the fire otherwise there will be millions of collapsed temples everywhere! )

So please brown word stop typing big bold words I think everyone here can read the normal font size without it being bold.

If you persist to do so then i'll get mad and trust me you don't want that! (the annoying thing is my anger has been reduced to the forum guidelines) consider yourself lucky word! consider yourself lucky!

In peace not hatred

Evanescence

• avengers
    avengers
    You feel a radiance in Power like that of a human Dye being injected into your blood stream. This is only minimal, but it brings a warmth like that of radiant energy. This in HOLY SPIRIT, my friends, therefore HAVE NO FEAR OF JEHOVAH YOUR GOD. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

Did someone just cut a fart?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit