June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Word why do the JWs and other religions hate each other. They are all trying to get to the same goal. Pleasing God. Why don't they work together?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hey KLS, I did use the words TOE JAM earlier in this post...LOL

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I know who the Holy Ones are and can prove it by scripture.

please do..

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

He'll post some other nebulous, opaque post and not answer your question.... he only posts dates he KNOWS FOR SURE...then posts drivel on why Jah told him so....blah, blah, blah, .........zzzzzzzzzzz

• Sith
    Sith

Damn, is this thread still active? This Word dude is named appropriately. He never runs out of 'em

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Word where are you. Come and talk to me. I would like to ask you a few questions.

• Out of Eden
    Out of Eden
    Word where are you. Come and talk to me. I would like to ask you a few questions.

Email me at [email protected] Brownboy

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Why are you playing around with numbers word?

Just because there is a pattern in the date or the date spells out 666 it doesn't mean the end is near.

We have our warning its already in the bible revelation.

God has already warned us of his coming judgement. As you can see the people on this board don't appretiate you coming on and making up prophesis and claiming them to be true.

We all pray to god/jehovah and he answers us.

I got lost in all your messages so I don't know what you are saying exactly. The signs of the world end "judgement day" have been mentioned in the bible already The 7 seals, the messages going out to the churches, the chariots. It also mentioned that a thrid of the moon will be missing as a sign, as I look out my window now the moon seems to be in one peice.

People have always come up with prophesis and claim when the world will end but it never happens.

The jehovah's witness for example made claims in the past but it never happened! In a way word I feel sorry for you that you put yourself in this deceptive position. The devil likes to decieve us.

Please think hard on your thoughts and pray for guidance.

We all know that the world will end one day for instance there is global warming etc.

Please word explain what message you are trying to get across and WHY you think that you can communicate with god/jehovah

You are a dedicated follower of jehovah I can see. I am too. we shouldn't claim when his coming judgement is, If god was to tell someone of the ending, it would most likely be the pope for he is god's representitive on earth and he can get the message across a lot quicker and more efficiently than anyone else

Instead of doing that it is better to lead people to christ then to worry about the world ending.

I say these words in peace not harm.

Evanescence

(p.s those bolded words are really getting on my nerves!)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Good Morning BrownBoy-

How were the dreams? Are we Daniel today? Ezekiel on his side for a year plus, then on the other side? Did we cut our hair off, and divide it into 3 piles, for the plagues, the deaths; how were the dreams 'Out of Eden'? Pleae give us today's message - are the phallic symbols in the temple, Dagon worshipped in alleys, children screaming in Tyre, Sidon will burn! Brownboy, did you sleep well?

peace and blessings

• I AM 4 JAH
    I AM 4 JAH

who is this cat I have heard about.......blows my mind, u know what I'm saying

later yall, good lawd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit