Watchtower Gem of the (Golden) Ages.

by avengers 14 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
  • phil78
    phil78

I accept the quote as being real, but you aren't gunna tell me thats a genuine Watchtower front cover are you? I certanly don't remember it, but i never read them anyway.

Phil

• cypher50
    cypher50
    I accept the quote as being real, but you aren't gunna tell me thats a genuine Watchtower front cover are you? I certanly don't remember it, but i never read them anyway.

Might want to learn about a program called Photoshop and the amazing things you can do with it :)...no, cover isn't real.

Great quote, I still can't see how the devout witnesses can ignore all the insane advice doled out by the Soceity....

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

This was clear back in 1921, though. Man hadn't discovered fire, the wheel, and I believe we only spoke in grunts and hoots.

Dave of the "wrong sort of nose to be a JW" class

• gumby
    gumby

The article should have continued with...."And a man who's nose is beet red, with veins bulging out of it from drinking to much frickin vodka, shouldn't ever be president of the Watchtower Society".

Gumby

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

No doubt there was a hand drawn chart inside comparing nose structure of various humans, rating them from "Spiritual, Capable of Judging In Righteousness" through several decling gradiations to "Apostate, Incapable of Thinking Like Us."

Pluck hairs from each nostril, for fun:

http://www.nobodyhere.com/justme/nose.here

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

LOL Hilarious, but is that seriously a real quote from a magazine?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

probably. There is a reason that the CD-ROM library doesn't go back past the 60's. LOL :-)

for more timely "meat in due season" check out quotes.watchtower.ca

Warning: site may induce (much) laughter

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

A man with a head of a given shape cannot think with the same breadth of mind as a man with a better shaped head -- a man who is less fallen.

from the Golden Age 1915

LOL

• hubert
    hubert

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,.....I can't stop laughing !!

I want two copies of those magazines !! Where can I get them? Ha, Ha, Ha...????

Uh oh! ........I think I just wet myself.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit