Good thoughts

by talesin 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

t,

Thanks for that. I, too needed that today. Even tho' some very good things are happening to me right now, there's still a jw rip tide pulling at me, too.

So-o...reading thru those truisms really bouyed my spirits. It's nice to realize so many people may think about you and that your life does have a positive impact on them.

Thanks Sweetie

Rabbit

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for posting that Talesin. I needed that today.

• talesin
    talesin

I'm glad I gave you guys a good thought today, when you needed it.

Hey, Black Sheep, I was thinking of you last nite! Was watching a show on Canadian TV called "The Nature of Things" with David Suzuki. It had a segment on the miniature dolphins, and was showing them surfing the waves, and I thought, "I bet he has seen them!" It was one of the most beautiful sights. *sigh* Wanted to ask you, it was one of those moments.

tal

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Any time spent with wild dolphins and orcas is special and I have had many magical moments in their presence.

• talesin
    talesin

I KNEW IT!

t

jealous-as-hell-but-in-a-luv-ya-way klass

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

This one was playing in front of my boat on my birthday

alt

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, Goddess bless!

What an awesome pic. I'm so happy you have such beauty in your life. It is a dream of mine, you know, just to be near them. Thank you for sharing that, dear man!

Dare I ask? Have you seen Schnare's (sp?) penguins? I know their breeding habitat is remote, but I thought, it wouldn't hurt to ask ... what amazing birds, their beauty, stamina, dedication to their young. OY!

t

• Sith
    Sith

No offense to you Talesin, but at least 12 of your "thoughts" are feel-good crap

• talesin
    talesin

I will pass your ever-so-clever and scintillating comments on to the author.

I'm sure she would appreciate your review more if you would deign to list the numbers of the points of which you approved, and those which are crap.

Thanks.

t

• Sith
    Sith

huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit