i wonder....

by kittyeatzjdubs 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i like zen's idea...just give totally lame, but jdub friendly comments....and during the song...sing like u think u'r aretha franklin or something....

bet i'll make a lot of friends...haha!

luv, kitty

• kls
    kls

Introduce yourself as Kitty and when they ask your last name tell them, Eatzjdubs,,,,,,lol

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Well you can try saying that you are from england and visited a kingdom hall there.

That will make it harder for them to find out the truth about you and hey if they are powernoid enough to ring england at least they will get a whopping phone bill!

You guys crack me up!

Maybe during a long 2 and a half hour speech yell out boooorrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

(hold the note as long as possible! )

Or do the sign of the cross while they do a prayer.

Another thing you can do is pretend you know nothing about the jw's and you are interested in them, play dumb! Maybe one day walk in the KH with a birthday cake and give to to an elder or the POO Ha ha ha ha ha! and don't forget to sing happy birthday!

When they crack it at you pretend to be confused and tell them that you didn't know they are against birthdays.

Once they DA you turn around and say "sorry already been done ive been DF at..... Laugh in their face and walk off

Ohhhhh the fun of it all!

Evanescence

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

this is a great thread.....LOL

Why would you want to do this...tell you what let me just kick you in the hooo hooo and call it done....ok?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Also while you are studying from the watchtower magazines grab a pen and start defacing the mag! draw devil horns on pictures of people etc.

And cross out words so the the sentence means something completly different!

Do something like this.....

Jehovah does not want us to celebrate birthdays. The watchtower is not evil.

Evanescence

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello Kittyeatz - am not sure what you want to achieve, just personal satisfaction? As other posters have suggested, maybe you should have a think about it and make it more worthwhile!

Elsewhere - that's a tad obsessive isn't it - very strange for a Registered Charity to be so suspicious of those wanting to worship God, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit