i wonder....

by kittyeatzjdubs 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i toy with the idea of doing this sometimes just for fun...i was wondering if you guys think it would work...i was thinking of going to an out of town congregation where no one knows me and just introducing myself as a visiting witness. i was thinking of saying something along the lines of, hi i'm -------. i'm visiting my wordly relatives and wanted to come to the kh for some spiritual refreshment....

no one would know i was dsf'd...would they?

of course i wouldn't give my real name...it just seems so funny to me b/c i could so totally play up the zealous pioneer b.s. and they would never know that they were associating with a goat....hmmmmm

what do u guys think?

luv, kitty

• kls
    kls

Kitty , i don't see anyway they would know you are dsf'd but the fake love bombing would call for the barf bucket

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You could only get away with it for one meeting.

Because my dad was an elder we traveled to a lot of different congregations so he could give talks. Because I got used to traveling I started going to different congregations on my own and I discovered that as soon as I told them I was a JW from another congregation the elders questioned me about what congregation and who the PO is and what his phone number is so they can call him

They are a bunch of paranoid fckers.

• Sith
    Sith

I've though about doing that a few times also. Of course it would work. I know all the little mindless traditions and words to parrot. But the thought of entering a KH, even as a joke, gives me the heebie jeebies. Besides, I might come outta there demonized.

• love11
    love11

Yeah.... but in the end the jokes on you because you would have to sit through a whole meeting! yuck You couldn't pay me enough!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    as I told them I was a JW from another congregation the elders questioned me about what congregation and who the PO is and what his phone number is so they can call him

well heck....what are they gonna do if they find out? disfellowship me again?

luv, kitty

• undercover
    undercover

The JW community can be pretty small. Seemed like whatever congregation I visited someone I met knew someone from where ever I was from. Maybe not my old congregation, but at least the city or knew a CO who had served the area.

It could be easy to trip someone up who pretends to be from another congregation. Who's your PO, who's the traveling CO this year? Where's your District Convention this summer? Once you stumble on one or more of those, paranoia flags will go up.

They are a bunch of paranoid fckers.
    LOL
  • zen nudist
    zen nudist

raise your hand for every question and start off

well, we know that the apostates are saying such and such and so and so....

and then give the lamest JW answer possible to defend the troof!

• kls
    kls
    well heck....what are they gonna do if they find out? disfellowship me again?

luv, kitty

LOL,Kitty

• Sith
    Sith

Reminds me of the scene in "Life Of Brian" where the old dude is going to get stoned for saying Jehovah. John Cleese tells him to "be quiet or we'll make it worse for you". The old dude says, "How can you make it worse?" and starts hopping up and down on one leg shouting "Jehovah! Jehovah!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit