E Watchman letter to the elders

by teela(2) 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm
    But I must say he wrote quite the letter. Good job YK.--Rocketman.

Admittedly, You Know (aka "Watchman") is indeed an elequent writer. But in truth he "doesn't know SHIT from BEANS". The fact is, he's written his essays and presented them to the WTS for several years. In having done so, he's been given more an more rope--to the point that he has finally hanged himself. So yeah, right: "Good job YK". Now that he's been disfellowshipped he's really on a rampage. Of course, Mr. You Know has NEVER been wrong about a single thing he's ever wrote or commented about--just check out his past postings here at this site if you doubt what I say. There are in fact some who post here who can remember his blatherings at the old H20 forum. This guy has embarrassed himself so many times that you'd think he would've gone into hiding. But, like some mental patients do, he continues to strut his nonsense. There's absolutely nothing that anybody can say that will convince him that he's wrong about anything he's ever said. He's "always right" and that's that! Poor guy, he should've never burned his brain using those drugs that time.

Mr. You Know is a religious fanatic, comparable to some of the nuts seen on religious channels on TV. Quite interesting, he's even got people wanting to send him money. O how he must love that!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Good observations, Schizm! One of the few times I agree with you.

AlanF

• rocketman
    rocketman

It's always nice to have a person with total credibility taking on the elders on such major issues as child abuse and the UN involvement. While we don't quite get that with Robert (You Know), I'm still not going to trash the guy for at least making a stand. Of course, if a guy is viewed as a wack job than his efforts may end up causing more harm than good.

The main problem for me is that he still views the JW organization as one in a special relationship with God, and that God is directing judgements toward it rather than Christendom. Hence, he still gives exclusivity of righteousness to the jws, even if only individuals within the organization.

However, of all the jw apologetics that ever posted here, I kind of liked the guy's effort in some off-beat way. He at least seemed pretty respectful around here, and if memory serves, at least he didn't engage in personal attacks. So, if he wants to have at the elders, then I think the letter he wrote, while duly considering his propensity for blathering on, still may serve a good purpose.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Of course, if a guy is viewed as a wack job....

Just another name for a religious fanatic, which is exactly what You Know is.

Why anyone would choose to pay any attention at all to ANYTHING a religious fanatic has to say is beyond me.

Perhaps you might enjoy listening to Robert Tilton also? Both he and You Know suffer from the same affliction. One thing that might help the both of them is if they actually had to get out and do an honest day's work for a living.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit