Are You A "People Person"?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

I LUV people:-)) well most people that is...I shribble up and die if I don't have people contact for a day or so. I'm pretty much a moderate extraverte, so spending time with people, especially those who stimulate creative conversation is the best way to recharge my batteries. When I was a dub I was incredibly timid and reserved, but mainly on account of the tremendous amount I wanted to say, but couldn't on account of sensorship and repression...<--people are great! froglett

• Es
    Es

Oh yes i love people (or some people)especially after a few drinks heheh es

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I like people and tend to be a People person -yes

• Mary
    Mary

Yepper..........

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

fairchild -

I'm not a people person at all. Never have been. I could very well be happy on an island all by myself. I love being alone. I recently took 5 days off from work. In those 5 days I didn't answer the phone, didn't pick up the mail and didn't go anywhere. I had a very good time, just me and the cat.

- we must be separated at birth. I take time off if we having visitors or relatives to stay for a weekend because I need the private mean time just to be able to cope. I also go on holiday by myself from time to time - usually a week in Wales where I hole up with some cider and my diary!

• upside/down
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

with those amazing conversational skills, upside down? are you sure?

• upside/down
    upside/down

mmhmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit