Has any wife hosted a party and her husband got all the credit?

by codeblue 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol...no wonder they act desperate when they never get recognized for what they do...

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

so sad

• Preston
    Preston

Check your inbox

- Preston

• kls
    kls

Oh CB , do i know the feeling of hurt and the work . Sorry CB and i know it was all your work and it was great

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Has any wife hosted a party and her husband got all the credit?

No But I do get the credit card bills !

(((((codeblue)))))

edited to add hugs

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Remember that book Womanly Art Of Womanhood?

I hadn't thought about that book in YEARS!!!

Dave's oldest brother was a professional man and went to yearly seminars to keep his license current. His wife went along one year because the author of that book was conducting meetings for the wives of the doctors. (hmmmm just thought of something............weren't there any women doctors?) She loved that part of the meetings and recommended it to me. I bought it and it was great..................for that time, and for a good JW wife.

Thinking about all that stuff makes me cringe, now. One thing I remember clearly was to tell your husband you just cannot handle finances and ask him to take over. For us it was true, and that worked. I'm fine now............all grown up.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

This brings back memories of whem my wife was judging a beauty pageant and we rode with an older couple to the pageant. The older man told my wife that when they ask her what her hobbies were that she could say she enjoys cooking and cleaning the house. My wife spoke up very quickly and told him that she is a Registered Nurse working in an ICU and that she is also attend classes to get her Master's degree. I just sat back and smiled.

Another time we were shopping for funiture and the salesman automatically started talking to me and asking me what I wanted to spend. Then he make the comment that "she's spending all my money". I just laughed and said that she makes more money than I do. He got a real worried look on his face and started sucking up to my wife. I was priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit