Things are more serious for Ozzie..................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 103 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

.....................I received an SMS from Mrs Ozzie last night informing me that Ozzie is having an EXTREMELY risky operation on Wednesday morning, 8am Australian time. I can't give more details at this stage as to the procedure due to confidentiality but I can assure you it is going to be dangerous! Mrs Ozzie said that it had to be done despite the risk.

So if all of us here could take a moment tomorrow and send positive thoughts, prayers or anything else we can to Ozzie and his loving wife, please do!............We are all great fans of our Ozzie so let's send all the love we have for him.

I promise to keep you posted as things happen and Mrs Ozzie passes the information on to me.

Let's keep positive and happy for Mr and Mrs Ozzie.

Cheers, Bliss

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm sorry to hear that he's having serious medical problems. Thanks for keeping us informed. Prayers and best wishes to Ozzie and his wife!

hugs,

Annie

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please inform us as soon as possible about the outcome. Tell them I am thinking about them.

I sent you a PM.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Ozzie, I have said a prayer for you buddy.

Keith J.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I send you hugs Oz and wish you a safe operation and speedy recovery.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow I'm sorry to hear this BLISS.

I'll sure send all my positive thoughts and well wishes to Ozzie and Mrs.O. Is there somewhere we could send him a card? I would love to do that.

Kate

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thank you Bliss for letting us know. All my best thoughts/wishes/hopes going out to Ozzie for a safe operation and recovery.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Much love and many heartfelt prayers (((((((((( OZZIE & MRS ))))))))))

• z
    z

Have a safe one get here soon

• Mulan
    Mulan

Kate, I sent you a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit