VERY ANGRY at jw for treating someone special to me/other women so bad

by VH5150 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• VH5150
    VH5150

I think that the way JW treats women is absolutely terrible!!!!! Makes me want to confront them and give the powers that be a taste of the same medicine they dish out. How can the be so cold and insensitive to treat another human being this way for ANY reason and try to justify with the words of the bible. NOTHING justifies the way they treat people. This post is mainly about women, but I am new in learning about jw, and I dont agree with treating anyone as if they have no rights or need for decent treatment, regardless of sex.

I was in the military and participated in combat more that once so that we ALL can live in freedom and be treated with respect, dignity and be allowed to make choices for ourselves. Who is the jw to take that away. Makes me want to go introduce myself to the powers that be at the jw!

VH5150

• avishai
    avishai

Hell, you should see the way they treat kids!!!

www.silentlambs.org

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The crush anyone and everyone who doesn't fit their ideal. They want no diversity in their ranks...only preprogrammed borgs.

• VH5150
    VH5150

how do the treat kids, or do i even want to know.

thanks for your reply, i am learning about jw as much as possible!!!

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

I totally agree that no religion or group should be that way.

BTW, your moniker caught my eye -- I sold my Peavey EVH sig. 5150 amp not too long ago and had been recently thinking about buying one again, but I've gotta' somehow get motivated to work those extra hours and hope nothing else comes up to swallow the $.

• VH5150
    VH5150

Thats just wrong in every way!!!!!!!

• Flash
    Flash

Welcome to JWD

The Witnesses have a serious Cult Mentality!

If you want to understand them you'll want to learn about cults too.

• z
    z

Vh you are here not long I?m just like you not JWS I know one and this is why I?m here you have long way to know this f%%% cult and believe me it will not get better

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sorry you are hurting right now.

There are many men that leave being a JW and they still don't treat women with much respect or honor.

Me being a woman, I take these issues very personal.

Maybe the issues are deeper then gender...maybe they just don't respect ANYONE and have no conscience.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

You sound like a very caring friend. So, has your lady friend told you a specific problem she encountered as a JW...is she being shunned by family or friends now? They are a sick, strange lot who think they are doing right by ignoring the main Rule of Jesus: Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you. This rule doesn't apply to JW's, according to the way they show their love.

Peace,

AuntieJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit