25-year-old elders and 18-year-old ministerial servants

by Gopher 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I realized when I was sleeping with certain "brothers" who were made MS's then Elders that Jehoba's blessing on them was pretty much bunk. That or God didn't care that gay sex was happening within his congo. Either way their dogma was shot to shite.

• seesthesky
  • XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

20 MS, 25 Elder here. Not because holy spirit wanted me but because there was a need for brothers in the hall that I was in. Not to mention I was quite the company man way back then.

These young appointments happen more and more these days. No doubt, as was mentioned, because more and more young ones are leaving the org. These up and coming "leaders" need to come from somehwhere otherwise the congs. would be filled with 75 yr old elders and nothing else.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I have turned down shepherding calls because one of the two coming over was a ministerial servant - and he was no kid either!

I considered it a serious matter to be discussing my personal business with somebody who didn't have the permanence (or at least the illusion of it) that an elder had. I have heard of more than one MS being removed for one reason or another. Then what happens to all the secrets you told him when he is out drinking with his buddies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit