What Are Things You Get A "Kick" Out Of, Here????

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Here's one thing I get a kick out at times--- it's when I see a new poster give "counsel" and advice as if they were still a JW elder or "eldress" or wannabe. You know the authority types that genuinely believe they know it all and that we're all anxious to hear what wisdom might be imparted to us.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

When a longtime lurker finally gets the courage to make their first post - I love it! I will always remember Talesin's first post.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

tee hee,

Ok min, guilty as charged

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Some people who post have a great sense of humor, I often laugh outloud at work reading some of them. I enjoy people here who try not to take themself too seriously.

I enjoyed the post about people cussing at the Kingdom Hall. It made me realize I shouldn't be so hard on myself; I used to have the cleanest mouth in the world and now I don't, and sometimes I feel bad about it.

• minimus
    minimus

I also get a kick out of how some posters can be sooo funny, esp. with a one-liner.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The upbuilding topics that illuminate the Faithful Discrete Slave.

• minimus
    minimus

I get a kick out of Watchtower defenders.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I also get a "kick" out of the sense of humor of many of the posters. It just lights up my day, corny as that may sound. I especially like it when a few posters start taking over a thread with their crazy banter and silliness.

Cathy L.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

That there are so many of you guys who feel and felt the same way I did about the Watchtower!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I especially like it when a few posters start taking over a thread with their crazy banter and silliness

You asked for it!

Coke and Pepsi are the same thing! Wake up, everybody! *laughs crazily*

Mr. Bo Jangles! Mr. Bo Jangles! We're all Bo Jangles. Who killed Bo Jangles? Maybe it was youuuuuuuu! Thankyou, thankyou, remember, my dog up and died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit