Silentlambs and Signifiers that Signify Nothing

by dunsscot 113 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Dunsscot,

Mommie is right, only honest people would stop supporting the WT once knowing how evil it is. You continue to close your eyes and support the evil.

• alamb
    alamb

As I told an elder on my committee,

"If you would rather associate with pedophiles than me and my children, I leave you to each other. If my father molests another young person, my conscience is clear. I have done everything within my power to stop him and let people know. Have you? Oh, and by the way, my father was sitting behind your daughter at the district convention this year."
    You want proof? How about audio taped confessions?
    Watch your kids.

• Isis
    Isis

I just wanted to say thanks to all who wrote the encouraging comments. They do mean alot.

Thanks,
    Isis

• larc
    larc

Isis,

I admire your courage in speaking up as a new person here and telling your story. I am sure it wasn't easy. I am so sorry that you were treated so badly. There is a new thread, "I've been abused, my story.", which is also very sad.

I hope we can be of help to you. There are many victims here, not only of a crime, but of the so called justice system, known as the elder arrangement. You were abused twice. Once my the criminal and again by the ones you trusted to be your spiritual guides.

I hope we can help you through the healing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit