i JUST got a god idea

by donald 12 Replies latest jw friends

• donald
    donald

what a thought...i think the time i spend here i can turn in for feild service tim and that way i would not be inactive....what do you think....lol donald

• donald
    donald

oops thats GOOD idea ...sorry...donald

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Certainly! You're adjusting the thinking of all us heathens.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Go for it! Then, when you start getting your KM again you can scan it and email me a copy! LOL

J

• Bryan
    Bryan

Excellent idea!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LOL, feel free to count as much time on me as you like Donald.

GBL

• TheWord
    TheWord

are you all JW's that report time? Why do you report it?

word up

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hey, there are pleanty of unbaptized non- never been- jw's here. Sure, Donald, count away!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Donald

In all seriousness, why shouldn't you? I'm new to studying to with witnesses and I'm learning a lot more truth from you & others on here.

By the way, I do believe the idea of counting time to be so opposite of all Christian and Scriptural principles, do they try to claim any scriptural basis for such a secular practice?

• talesin
    talesin

Jaffacake

What I was taught to believe is that it is for purposes of monitoring the progress of the preaching work -- ie, piously ensuring that all territory is covered, that the greatest effort possible is being expended in the preaching work by all servants of J**. Of course, that was the 70s, they may have a new party-line now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit