Child Molestation Story....WARNING....Not For The Faint of Heart

by Yizuman 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

This is a rough story for me to read. I cannot fanthom why children are abused in such manners as this. It makes me sick and angry that children are treated this way.

One thing for certain, I know I'll most likely kill a pedophile if my child was ever touched. He will never escape my wrath, that's for sure.

Link To The Story

Yiz

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Yizuman.

That was terrible and so horrifying to read. My God, it puts a persons problems in perspective.

Thank God for people like these detectives who do this work. But it certainly makes your heart sink and destroys your soul just to read about it.

There's one good thing about the internet though. This stuff was going on before, probably at not quite such a high rate but it was happening. Now, the police stand more chance of tracking down the victims.

Excuse me while I go and vomit.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I read it.

You're right it was horrible.

Makes me even more protective of my kids.

Glad to see though that progress is being made to catch theese creeps.

• avengers
    avengers

Isn't there anything we can do on this discussion board?
    We should help these officers track down the abused children and nail the abusers.
    I've been thinking for a long time about starting a discussion about this horrifying subject.

Anyone have any ideas?

Andy of the no tolerence to pedofiles class whether they hide in the Watchtower or under any other rocks.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I think its impossible to read that article and not be effected by what you read; its abhorrent that their are so few arrests and that so many children go missing.

Whether we could do something about it is doubtful except to be ever vigilant with our own children so they dont fall prey to these sick and twisted people.

I was in great mood before I read that article but now I feel sick.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm glad you warned us. That was a hard read. I hope they find her, and every child out there.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I saw her picture on TV a couple of nights ago.

When I was a kid I knew that one day I would help abuse victims. But I don't think I could do what those officers are doing. It's hard enough to listen to them talk about it and go through the flashbacks. I don't think I could handle seeing the pictures of it or dealing with the perps

• love11
    love11

How sad..........I don't understand how a grown man can do this.

I cryed and cryed after reading this. Children are so precious and innocent, how can a human being treat another human being this way. This is something I will never understand.

And yet......we need to remember- always remember- that these are the kind of people that the Jehovah's Witnesses protect. They will not put a man like this in prison, the "problem" will be "solved" within there organization. But they will do it again and again, just being more careful the next time so as to not get caught.

I'm glad that there are "worldly" people out there, like Det. Gillespie, that help put these monsters behind bars.

Finding out who the children are must be difficult. Gillespie said that he cannot show the face of the children to the public, due to privacy issues. As a parent, I can say fu** the privacy, you just let me know if this is happening to my child so we can stop it and catch who's doing this. There needs to be a web site that will show the faces of the victims so that people can report if they know who that child is. That is the only way this will stop, if there are consequences!

As for the men, who just "look" at those pictures. You need help! Something is mentally wrong with people that look at children and think of sex. I cannot think of a more evil thing a human could do.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Most upsetting - and how weird that 4 in 5 are die hard trekkie fans. Very worrying!

• love11
    love11

This is my e-mail I sent to Det. Gillespie: [email protected] <[email protected]> I read about the work you do in latimes.com. What can I do to help? I live in *******, MI U.S.A. I was abused by my father and it never went to court because I grew up in the Jehovah's Witness religion where they will not tell authorities about child abuse. They will "handle" the "problem" within their own organization by just changing the status of the perpetrator. But once trust is reestablished in the congregation, then the perp. continues to abuse but is more careful about it the next time. There reasoning in not telling police has to do with the scripture that says not to take your "brother" to court. Also, they have an intense need to look superior over all the other religions and they say why should Jehovah Witnesses reputation be ruined by a few bad eggs. The trouble is, it is way more then a few bad people. This religion is a safe haven for child abusers and it needs to be stopped. Below is an ex- jehovah's witness forum were I found your information. There are more people here willing to help. Please let us know. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/89751/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit