ARE YOU A COLLECTOR? OF WHATEVER??

by orangefatcat 43 Replies latest jw friends

• catchthis
    catchthis
    I'm trying to collect wine, but the collection never seems to get any bigger.

I noticed that at first too. The problem was, if we had friends over for dinner, I would break out one of my classics so that everyone could enjoy a good bottle. Now that these friends don't come over anymore(thanks to being df'd), I've found that I am more apt to keep the classics to myself and my wife. I tend to buy WS rated wines in the range of 87-90 for casual drinking, and the better ones only for special occasions.

Unlike Leolaia's collection of old candy bars, at least we can consume our collections!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Many of you have great collections, so sorry to here someone stole your nice bottles from the Museum, some people.!

Java you collect the different coffee mills your collection sounds great, gee you must live in a huge home.

Books buried treasure, especially when you find one the is the First Edition

My friend Monkey you are a collector too, and I thought you'd collect bananna's hehe. kat rules monkey drools and poos on it tail.

I also have some beautiful duch mugs with great art engraving work on them.

Ah yes crystal , gorgeous swarovski figures their beautiful but I would worry about breaking them as I am sometime clumsy, "NO COMMENTS PLEASE MONKEY" especially from monkey.

But all and all it seems to me that everyone has a little RAT in them.

Love Orangefatcat.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

leo,

"I Love the '80s"

very true!!

• lilbit
    lilbit
    I firmly believe it is every boys birthright to find his old-mans Playboy stash

My husband has a collection of those too going on 4 years worth now . by the time our boys are old enough to read them Im sure it will be quite a large library

I collect Fiestaware or at least I did before the kids started breaking it all the time. (Note to self : put a lock on the china cabinet)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit