Got D20?

by Sparkplug 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I know there are a lot of camera buffs that post here...so I just had to say how cool the new Canon D20 that is hanging around my neck is!!! I am so excited. When I went to pay at the store all the men in the store were drooling....at my camera. My daughter was highly amused.

Now, what button turns it on? Just kidding!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OK, after an hour of wearing my camera while doing homework, I have decided with no responses that I am officially the biggest GEEK on the Forum! Can I get a motion?

• lilbit
    lilbit

your a photographer right? its normal to be excited about a new toy for your passion. Trust me Ill be doin the happy dance when I get the $300 pair of haircutting shears I want

• avishai
    avishai

Nope. Too cute to be biggest geek. Sorry. Better luck next time

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

and I will be happy with ya! "hum hum".. aint nothing in the world like a happy girl!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

avishai I wont have to have any poor quality snapshots again! I cannot see how I could possibly screw this cameras work up, and I only can get better!! so knock on your partical board and wish me summer luck!! Oh and thanks for the comp...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

lilbit- haircuts and I have a special relationship....you should read my bio....ok it takes a week to do it, but I am one PERSON who would be so happy over a pair of shears!! Specially in the hands of a pro!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Sparky why don't you take advantage of this opportunity to take some cute provocative photo's for us curious JWD dudes? =)

GBL

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

GBL...Ya never let me down...You lil horndog you!!

I hear tell that the internet is a great place to see all kinds of the girli pics...

• Mutz
    Mutz

I'm too jealous to reply............. :)

The D20 is great for astrophotography btw *drool*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit