Forfeit Grounds for Divorce - Pedophile style

by little t 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jula71
    jula71

((((( little t )))))

As with the rest I am left with out by you story and how much you and your children have gone through. Please stay here with us, I hope the we can give you some peace and healing.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Trying to decide who held my baby's legs open for him, me or them.

You didn't do it, you didn't know, how could you have? You made good decisions based on what you knew at the time. It's not being fair to yourself to hold you accountable for what someone else did through deception. You can't go back and tell yourself then what you know now and do things differently.

That man knew what he was doing was wrong and chose to do it anyway. That walking waste of air hides behind an organization and rules that work to protect people like him, they know it and choose to do nothing about it. Just anouther reason I can't be a part of it, the organization dactates entirely too much with regard to peoples lives to have no backbone when it comes to these pieces of shit.

I'm sorry to see someone else beating themselves up over things they cannot change nor are they truly responsible for.

((((little t))))

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LittleT:

My heart goes out to you for what you have been through!

Many years ago I was in a car group with one particular crazy woman in my congregation (she was living in an abusive marriage. She related a story of some poor girl who was living with a father who was doing things to her. I am not sure if this girl was a JW or not but I responded that the girl should run away! She replied that maybe the girl shouldn't run away (I don't remember her exact words as to why). But she made it sound like the girl was obligated to stay and suffer until Jehovah made the way out or whatever! This deeply disturbed me. What sick masochism!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit