WTS Blood Issue Deception on Louis XI plus Pliny

by hawkaw 21 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hello all

I just decided to bump this to the top because I was researching something for a friend.

Maybe someone new to the board may be interested in this as well.

I urge all to investigate what Maximus has posted on Mithraism. I am still exploring it but you will find it interesting.

More deception to follow.

hawk

• myMichelle
    myMichelle
    More deception to follow.

Now maybe it's just my caffiene deprived brain, but that just didn't read right to me.

Thanks for the information, I will be saving it for my records.

As long as I have some of the boards attention again, a Bethel speaker was in town a week ago discussing the subject of bloodless surgery. A special time and day was scheduled (Saturday evening/night) and apparently the event ran late. Does anyone know if this is a regular happenstance? Do Bethel speakers regularly come around to discuss this subject or only if there are new updates? Just trying to figure out what was said, because not only does it affect adult family members, but two beautiful kids I had the privilege of babysitting that night.

Thanks,
    Michelle

PS Hawk, I was wondering how the situation that originally brought you to H2O turned out with a coworker/friend dating a JW. Perhaps you have given an update, but I missed it. Just curious.

• chasson
    chasson

Hi hawkaw,

thanks for the information. Could i translate it into french ?

Bye

Charles

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Charles,

You certainly may translate it but I am preparing actual copies for Lee Elder and Maximus. These copies will be in a much better format for you.

If you give me a few days I will copy you on this and then you are more than welcome to translate it into French.

Can you wait a little while? I will Email it and other ones, such as Joe Priestley, Tertullian, Biblias etc. if you wish to you.

MyMichelle

Why Hi and thanks for your interest.

I will up date you maybe Wednesday. Is that okay with you?

Note - "More deception to follow" didn't read write eh!!! Well after you investigate a few of these quotes at the library as I did, I just don't know how else to put it.

How about - More WTS deception to follow - does that sound better??

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

yup.

waiting

• chasson
    chasson

hi hawkaw,

I can wait, i am translating slowly the works of Alan Feurbacher.

Orsarsif if you are here, you can add some links in french to your website.

Here is my e-mail for you two: [email protected]

Bye all

Charles

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Awww, Waiting beat me to it, yes it does sound better. I was leaning toward this interpretation, but one should try not to assume. I wouldn't want any of our resident lurkers to erroneously conclude your postings were deceiving.

I will up date you maybe Wednesday. Is that okay with you?
    Sure. That's fine, I'm a fairly patient person, I was just meddling again (Meddlin' Michelle is what our supreme Empress called me in another thread).

Peace,
    Michelle

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Michelle,

I like your type of meddling. Keep it up!!!!

I am just very busy today and tomorrow is going to be just as "wild" as today. Among other things the great Maximus has me going into things that are taking a priority.

Sorry to be a pain but I will talk to you on the fly on Wednesday.

Take care

hawk

• sf
  • Maximus
    Maximus

: C.E. 30 -- Assassination of the radical Jesus, allegedly on Illuminati orders; more Illuminoid trappings; an eclipse; an earthquake; visitors from the sky roll away the stone from the sepulcher and liberate the crucified Jesus.

Reader warning: Please do not associate legitimate information on Mithraism and the Acts 15 decree with such utter nonsense as the above quotation.

If you think some group called the Illuminati had Jesus killed, and there were "Illuminoid trappings" and that Jesus was liberated by visitors from outer space, you will enjoy this site. If not, don't waste your time.

Maximus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit