Has anyone ever wanted to say............

by whyamihere 24 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

No Brook no , you is the only one Look so i am a little late here but i ran out of posts lastnight and then jwd was down all day

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke, don't you know that I am one of the 144,000? I am going to heaven damn it to hell!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

yes, i always wanted to say it as an experiement, but was always much too much of a coward. i probably would have laughed immediately afterwards, which would have nullified the experiement, and exposed me for what i am: Bill Murray's lost soul.

it would have been priceless to put up your hand and comment: "God has something he wants me to tell y'all."

• Es
    Es

doesnt being one of the annointed and being a little or a lot mental go hand in hand :) es

• love11
    love11

Brooke- Yes, I really wanted to BE one of the anointed, but mostly because I wanted to partake at the memorial. hehe

Seattle- I always thought I was some kind of freak because I would do "nerdy" things like that to embarrass myself. Still do. But after I knew what I actually said my face was probably all red. Good thing that guy didn't ask you any further questions about why you answered the phone saying "Jehovah". hahaha lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit