Daytona

by Puternut 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

So welcome to the board. Noticed you came in pretty strong. Where you a bethelite, or where/are you of the 'annointed'?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Your brother,

Puternut

• Daytona
    Daytona

Bethelite, no.

Anointed, yes.

Know the GB members? Yes.

I grieve for them.

Daytona

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

DAYTOONA

HOW DARE YOU POKE FUN AT THESE WISE LOVING SHEEPTURDS. YOU WOULD NOT MAKE A PIMPLE ON THEIR BEHINDS. GET A LIFE YOU LOSER. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE YOUNG BOYS WHO TAUNTED ELISHA? GO UP YOU BALD HEAD, GO UP? MAY A SHE BEAR EAT YOU IN HELL DAYTONA.

oh and welcome to the board.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    MAY A SHE BEAR EAT YOU IN HELL DAYTONA.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• zugzwang
    zugzwang
    Anointed, yes.

Is that anointed in the JW sense or in the Christian sense?

• Daytona
    Daytona
    Is that anointed in the JW sense or in the Christian sense?

Both.

Daytona

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Well, Daytona, come over and meet my mother. She's crazy -- erm, annointed too.

• Daytona
    Daytona
    Well, Daytona, come over and meet my mother. She's crazy -- erm, annointed too.

Did she mistreat you? If so then I understand your mocking but if not then why do you mock?

Daytona

• sf
    sf

Daytona,

I was curious as to if you planned on going public in someway with evidence you may (seem) to have on certain gb members? Or will you simply just keep posting it here?

Is it something the public should be aware? And thusly, getting it out to them?

Sincerely, sKally

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Welcome to the board, Daytona. Is your name a reference to the down? Just curious as I'm use to live there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit