Frightening experiences

by greendawn 24 Replies latest jw friends

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

Brooke said

at a Restaurant! So sorry!
    No apology necessary, I still love ya. I just found it amusing. I thought maybe "restaurant" was a euphemism for hot girl or something.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I thought maybe "restaurant" was a euphemism for hot girl or something.

Oh yes that is what I mean! I am a "Restaurant"!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have so many more things like that!

I have had 3 stalkers!

Brooke

• zugzwang
    zugzwang
    I have had 3 stalkers!

What a coincidence, I have stalked 3 women. (Yeah, that's not funny.) Sorry to hear that. Must suck to be a "restaurant."

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well one of the stalkers was a Ugly 60 year old Drag Queen! I was like all weirded out. I talked with him alot when I worked. (The Buckle clothing store)

He would come in and try on clothes. I got him to put on a Bikini and I kept a straight face.

Brooke

• zugzwang
    zugzwang
    Well one of the stalkers was a Ugly 60 year old Drag Queen! . . . He would come in and try on clothes. I got him to put on a Bikini and I kept a straight face.

Sorry, I threw up just a little bit.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You know cute guys should become stalkers! I would stop!

Brooke

• Frog
    Frog

3 Stalkers Brooke!...it's the price of being young and beautiful, but one we must bare;-) Had a couple of those myself, but was more the penalty of my darn naiive dub upbringing, makes you too nice for your own good grrrrr...but as you say, when the time comes to defend yourself though I sure know how to pull out my trump card! froglett

• zugzwang
    zugzwang
    You know cute guys should become stalkers! I would stop!

Okay, I'll be your stalker if you want. Just go easy on the keying thing. And I promise I won't wear any bikinis. I'll leave that to you.

• Frog
    Frog

As for frightening experiences...I've had so many I can't count! I spent a few months in Africa a couple of years ago and got stalked by this local dude who broke into the compound and stole all my stuff, but I can definitely say I got my own back on the poor fellar...otherwise there was this time I was zooming up a long and windy mountain, with no sense of mortality, and hit a patch of black ice, spun 360degrees a few times before stopping just short of a cliff face... my heart was out of my chest for days after that one, a very envigorating experience!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit