The Money Is Drying Up In The Organization!

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The powers that be are the ones that decide these motions. You cannot disagree. They'll send coffers monies to the Witchtower no matter what. Screw the local congrgation. Screw the electric and heating bills. Jehovah will save us!

• franklin J
    franklin J

Oh Min; we must all save them.....and show them the same salvation they showed all of us....

I propose that we all raid our kids old Monopoly Games and send them all the multi colored mickey mouse money; how appropriate to match the mickey mouse teachings they gave us for so long....

"Happy trails, Watchtower; take this to the bank...."

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    My mother told me that the congregation has been pretty much begging for money for the local Kingdom Hall.

No need to beg. Jehovah will provide....in his due time.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dont know if the money is drying up. Local congregations struggle, I know that, but i think the society is as rich as ever.

I estimate that the average congo donation to the WWW each month is about $500.00. I base this on the fact that is about what we donate on average. Our congo is rather poor, but I know there are many rich congos that do A LOT more than that. Some may do less, some may not donate at all? But I think an average of $500.00 is a resonable guess, no? Ok 500 x 97,000 x 12=over 1/2 a billion dollars a year. Now add to that monies donated to the SKHF, private donations, CA, SAD, DA donations, the CO/DO insurance scam, loan repayments, interest, and investments.

1Billion per year isnt out of sight.

SKHF fund is a huge scam. When we went to build a new hall, they strongly encouraged us to get a loan for the whole amount of the hall build. Then when we sold our hall, since we got a loan for the whole amount, they expected us to give them the proceeds from the hall sale, which we did.

The loan amount was 300,000.00, we sold the hall for 50,000.00 so we really only needed the loan to be 250,000.00, right? So bye bye 50gs because the society got that right off the top, plus all the money we've been donating to the SKHF all these years. I think the SKHF is just a scam to rip congos off from their profits of their hall sales.

Naw they aint hurting any. If people keep leaving they will tho

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

The society is getting richer every day. They just want to give the illusion of poverty at the local level so they can continue to bleed the publishers dry.

Walter

• minimus
    minimus

Hey, maybe they'll give back money to the local Halls.

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe the WTS is preparing for the whopping tax they will have to pay if the European Court does not rule in their favor re France.

I'm wondering if the WTS is having a cash flow problem, property rich but cash poor.

Blondie

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I propose that we all raid our kids old Monopoly Games and send them all the multi colored mickey mouse money; how appropriate to match the mickey mouse teachings they gave us for so long....

OMG, Frank, what a fantastic idea!!! LMAO! I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall at Bethel when they opened THAT bank bag!!! Can you guys imagine the look on their faces???? Too funny!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Good news. Let it be preached for a w... Ooops. Must be an engram old tape stuck in my brain.

lol!

this doesn't surprise me. maybe they think that by giving money to the society, jehovah will bless them with more money on their end. who knows!

• hopelessleystained

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit