i hate feeling lonely

by tsunami_rid3r 13 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

yea im feeling heart broken now. she called him her bf today. like a day after prom. wow ok. what can i do to cure this?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

as horrid as this sounds my friend...you cure it by moving on...try to occupy your mind on things positive....I know it sounds like an article from the Young People Ask but you will move on...youve got time on your hands...and plenty more women to woo... Good luck...

DB74

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    yea im feeling heart broken now. she called him her bf today. like a day after prom. wow ok. what can i do to cure this?

I know exactly how you feel, unfortunalely the break up of relationships does not get harder with age, you just realise that theese feelings will pass and something new will come along. Time is the only thing that will help. Get out and try new things, it really helps. I know how hard it is on your own, i'm a single mum with two kids. I get real lonely at times, and cry myself to sleep. It does get easier with time, and i enjoy being on my own. I've also realised a new freedom that i didn't have b4, i can go out when i want, i don't have to answer to anyone. ( I realise that may be hard for you as you still live at home with your parents) Don't moap at home all summer, get out and enjoy yourself.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

tsunami_rid3r

Listen to Richie's advice. I agree. Keep your chin up kiddo.

Dismembered

Cripes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit