Pic of pinky ring

by Jonathan Drake 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

I realize I made a thread about this already but it was buried and I'm hoping to get some attention. If they should be merged I apologize.

Can anyone make out the inscribed shape? I thought it was Hebrew lettering but i no longer do. There is no stone, only that weird engraving.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    If you just comment in a thread, it will bring it back up to the top. No need to start new threads on the same subject.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    It'll be of Masonic origin!!  :)
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

@ searcher

Thats what I'm trying to determine. After careful examination I can see two possibilities:

1. It's the Masonic cross key:

2. It's a weird looking number 41, with 1 linked to the 4 at the cross line of 4.

• blondie
    blondie

Jonathan, I don't see how you got that image from that photo.  Is there a bigger, clearer photo?

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

@ blondie

unfortunately no, however if you use a mobile device and pinch zoom I may be able to describe for you where to look. 

Looking at the uppermost portion of the ring you see a darker dimple, which is matched by the left most portion. Im wondering if these two dark dimples are not the ends of the cross key symbol - the circular ends one would be holding (see image above), these then cross in the middle and on the othe side if you look closely you can make out what appears to be a square off of each cross line toward the middle, which I think might be the actual key portion of the cross key symbol which would go into the door.

as for the 41, this is because I can't tell if the slant I'm seeing on the upper right side of the ring in that photo is because of the ring or part of the engraved groove.

• blondie
    blondie
    I would like to see a clearer picture for myself before coming to such a demining conclusion bringing in the freemasons, etc.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yeah. You need a better picture. It could just be a fugly ring. Lots of guys with no taste wear some fugly rings. 

I would determine:

1) What is it, really? 

2) If it's something significant, do all the GB or GB helpers wear an identical ring? 

If you can identify it and prove that they all wear one, then MAYBE it's something worth taking note of. If not, it's just some fat, old, too much cologne wearing, dude with the standard fugly ring. 

DD

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Yeah. You need a better picture. It could just be a fugly ring. Lots of guys with no taste wear some fugly rings. 

I would determine:

1) What is it, really? 

2) If it's something significant, do all the GB or GB helpers wear an identical ring? 

If you can identify it and prove that they all wear one, then MAYBE it's something worth taking note of. If not, it's just some fat, old, too much cologne wearing, dude with the standard fugly ring. 

DD

Yea, I think I'll keep waiting for a better shot. I've gone through the video twice and can't get any better resolution o the ring. Like you said it could just be garbage. I'll keep watching for a better shot of the rings and if I see one that is clear as day I'll resurrect this topic and post it.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Looks like a diamond or a clear stone in the centre

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit