if you went back...

by zaphod 20 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Checking my mind at the door of the Kingdumb Hall and parrotting the Watchtower study back to them. Blondie's weekly posts bring back some awful memories. But I'd never go back anyway if God from upon high came down to tell me to go to the KH....then I'd say... Nope... I'll be surfing my last little bit instead of spending Sunday morns with those lying, back stabbing, piles of crap. Gotta catch a wave God, waves myself :)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

After making it this far away from it, I wouldn't go back. When I decided to quit going I didn't come to the conclusion at the time that it wasn't "the truth". I just thought ok, so it may be the truth; but it's also the truth that I'm gay so I dont care if Armageddon came and I was destoyed. I dont ever want to feel that oppressed again.

• Carmel
    Carmel

geez, I don't know if I could give up my nightly blood transfusion!

caveman

• Krystal
    Krystal

It is the little things:

-Toasting (to anything!)

-Eminem!!!

-Sleeping in Saturday Morning

-Wearing a short skirt if I FEEL LIKE IT

-Buying suits that have pants!

-Shaving...(I will let you guess where)

-Spending 2.5k on a stereo system for my car... and blasting it!

There is so much... it would be like giving up life.

• Quentin
    Quentin

They wouldn't have me back. Been free to long.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I've been away for 39 years and even that is not far removed enough. Go back. Perish the thought.

• JAVA
    JAVA

For me, it's not really about giving something up, but stepping back into the jW mindset.

I can't even imagine that today.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

My frontal lobes.

• Honesty
    Honesty

My profound belief that the WTBTS and its apostate Governing Body is a repugnant and repulsive blight that will eventually be eradicated from the universe.

• Es
    Es

Not that I think i could go back but i would have trouble giving up the drinking the occasional smoke the swearing the sexual positions other than missionary lol es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit