Directed By Holy Spirit My Ass !!!

by Big Jim 21 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Blondie:

Balaam's ass that spoke by holy spirit

Methinks you're on to something here. Balaam's ass speaking was obviously a prophetic antitypical prototype of the governing body. Can't think how Freddie Franz could have missed that one...

Expatbrit

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer
    Balaam's ass that spoke by holy spirit

That wasn't holy spirit, that was refried beans. They make my ass speak all the time.

Slayer

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Big Jim,
    It wasn't the terminology you used that bothers me. It was the fact that you have no problem lumping gays (queers/fags/dykes..sticks and stones baby just sticks and stones) in the same group as fornicators/drug users etc.
    LOL,
    jjs

Opinions are like a**holes. We've all got one and most of them stink.

• Tina
    Tina

hmmm the only spirit they're led by comes out of a bottle,Cheers! T

• zev
    zev

Big Jim Asked:

How many times have you heard of Elders/MS etc. that were commiting all sorts of wrong doings while at the same time serving and passing judgement on others.

many many times. in fact....when i think back, after being appointed as an m.s. it is the very reason that i started with my first "doubts".

philo said:

MS, Elders, POs, COs, DOs, BOs, WT directors: they all do it...masterbate, that is.

yup, and sisters too.

alamb said:

I asked how he could sit on committees and offer prayers in behalf of God's people where the Holy Spirit was OBVIOUSLY in control. What bearing did his little secret have on judicial cases he presided over? That also explained why none of his three daughters stayed with the organization. They were grown and gone when he came to our hall and no one questioned anything or thought they had reason to. Were they viewed as stumbled sheep or apostates? And where did the fault lie in either case?

you know....i've often thought about the bloodguilt these leaders of this organization will reap as a result of their misconduct.

i wouldn't want to be in their shoes. or their shorts.

__
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I am "appointed" in the good 'ol congo, and I am the biggest APOSTATE of them all. I even slip stuff into my talks so as to stumble some of the sleepy bumps in the chairs.

So Freddy, am I appointed by "holy spirit", or "holy cow"?

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

JJS

I was simply referring to things the Borg would consider a reason not to appoint you.

Don't be so homophobic, jeese.

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Touche BJ Right On!

Bibleexaminer: You do that? Holyshit then!

• troucul
    troucul

why couldn't you have been in my congo biblex?

keep up the good work

je pense, donc, je suis

• philo
    philo

Dedalus

'selective foreknowledge' always irritated the hell out of me, too. Basically it means that God doesn't know what he knows. Or, he knows but blocks it out. Thing I always wondered is, how does he know which parts to block out and which to let himself in on?

The simple answer is that God is not a person but a corporation. It fits well enough for the WTBTS.

philo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit