Dr Who ... revenge of the BBC !

by Simon 30 Replies latest social current

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

The new assistant has three modes: Running around with an idiotic , I've just made luv, smile on her face , puzzled farawy, navel gaze as her single brain cell vainly tries to comprehend her mobile phone, puppy dog gazing at the Doctor who is clearly an ugly wierdo alien - however since her last marriage I can't blame her on that.

Lol.In the first episode it was explained that the Earth revolved around the Doctor and his choices.

Some wag in the press noted that Billie piper was used to being around Men in that position.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

dont forget Douglas Adams wrote some of the Old Dr Who episodes

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've not seen the new series, when is it on???

Tom Baker vote, here

• FMZ
    FMZ

I vote Del Trotter for Dr!

FMZ

• City Fan
    City Fan

The new series is great, obviously written by fans of the show who have updated it for a new generation.

My 5 year old watches it from behind the living room door asking me what's happening next. It's great fun!

It also makes a great change from other Si-Fi programmes where aliens are humans with either funny eyebrows, ears, wrinkled forehead or any combination of them. It's as funny as any of the Douglas Adams' Dr Who stories, and as well produced as the Philip Hinchcliffe stories.

And god, there are some ignorant twats on this board!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You will be telling me they are bringing back Blakes 7 next!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But WHEN IS IT ON?!!!!

Stilla:

Not that there's anything wrong with that
  • Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Saturday at 7pm on BBC1

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks Q.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Oh God,yes please!Baldy Servelan made me feel all "peculiar"when i was a teenager!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit