Tomorrow Is A BIG Day.

by Englishman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Yep, a fine win ... against the lowest side in the premiership

I agree that Rangers v Celtic is probably the biggest rivalry because of the religion involved as well.

• Englishman
  • morty
    morty
    Newcastle v Sunderland

I second that one....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

fairchild...i was jumpin up and down

dour game and we didnt want to go to penalties.....gazza free kick...david platt scores...game over

played germans in semi-final...brilliant game 1-1 extra time gazza crys...lose on penalties..would have trounced maradonas argentina in the final

never mind ...we will win it next year in germany

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

dour game and we didnt want to go to penalties.....gazza free kick...david platt scores...game over

Oh yes remember it well...and remember how Gazza nicked a few yards extra for the free kick?A brilliant talent,more in his little finger than Becks whole body.Shame he went crazy!

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter
    never mind ...we will win it next year in germany

Aww stop it, yer killin me......

FF *looking forward to the unveiling of the Jim Baxter Bridge at Wembley*

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

"Hey.. What were yer guys talkin' bout?" "Shoppin'!"

"What were you guys talkin' bout?" "Futball!"

heee.. heeee.. heee..

wee pig

• fairchild
    fairchild
    fairchild...i was jumpin up and down

GGRRRR I bet you were. And you didn't think about poor people like me who were sitting in silence, knowing it was all over.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you have just had Shakespeares birthday and St Georges day - have you not got your priorities a tad wrong - and yes I know Bill Shankly said football was more important than life and death

• fairchild
    fairchild

Don't mention Shakespeare's birthday.... with his birthday in April, it usually becomes a busy month for me. Can't wait until it's over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit