Sport Bike Riders

by Beans 15 Replies latest social physical

• Beans
    Beans

Hey Ya'll, finally picked up my new bike last month and I can't get off it. The new CBR600RR is one sweet ride!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Nice bike........congrats........be safe!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Looks really, really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy biking!!!

DY

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Nice bike...hubby has a CBR1000, too bad you're in Canada as he needs a riding partner.

• G Money
    G Money

Sweet!!!!! Very nice. I'm jealous. I have a bike but lack the time to ride as much as i should.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I know what you mean, man! I've been riding my new bike a lot lately. It's a Yamaha FJR1300 sport tourer.

AlanF

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Nice bike!

I had a 2001 Suzuki GSX-R750, but had to sell it last year. I was miserable all last year, hopefully I'll be back on two wheels before the summer ends.

I'm looking at the Suzuki GSX-R1000 or a Honda VTX1300? Big decision...another sportbike or a cruiser. My wife won't ride with me on the sport, but she will ride on the cruiser. I love both bikes, too bad I can't afford both!

decisions, decisions

Do you bike riders and former bike riders, drool whenever you see a nice bike pass? When I'm in the car and hear a bike coming blocks away I start looking...my wife hates when I do that. I've even got my young daughter pointing out "the pretty bikes"!

I love motorcycles, dirtbikes, personal watercraft/sea-doos. All the fun stuff that takes time away from JW activities and gets a big frown from the boys in Brooklyn.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well Beans, that would definately fill the definition of a crotch rocket.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Nice bike! Be safe out there when riding. I have one and love riding it. I just wish I had people to ride with.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Alan,

I didn't know you had joined the bikers. Put a picture. Better yet, hop on it and ride here, Florida. This week is Thunder Beach in Panama City Beach. Twice a year we get about 50,000 bikers for a week. Its yuppy biker event.

Beans and everyone else,

Your invited too. I just ride a Honda Shadow but my son has a sport bike, Yamaha 1000. I like riding on two wheel, while he likes passing me on one.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit