Stop shouting at me!!!!!

by New Worldly Translation 11 Replies latest jw friends

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Did anyone else notice when they were a dub and they read the society's literature how many exclamation marks the writers used. It used to really get on my nerves. Apart from being a punctuation faux pas to use that many !'s it was like a madman popped up on speed was trying explain something to you.

Welcome to the Botchtower brothers! Aren't we glad for this spiritual banquet!! All these warnings and rules and far out shit, aren't we ecstatic at soaking it all up!!! The end must be really close at hand cos we've changed some prophecy around and jiggled a few dates and it turns out armaggedon will come....soon!!!! Isn't that great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrggghhh. Ok it wasn't that many but I'm sure the 1 key on the GB's keyboard was more worn out than on a normal persons.

• anasazi
    anasazi

Never was a dub. I don't like your attitude. Time to change that.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Elaine turned in a report that had exclamation points at the end of EVERY sentence.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Never was a dub.

THIS is THE lie that I really hate when the Dub apologists invade this board with their venom and tripe!

If, as your profile suggests, Mr Anasazi Smartiepants, you found "through study of the Bible" that the Dubs are the true religion, then you'd know that salvation is only in association with THEM. If you aren't a member, then you have no authority to preach on their behalf, in their eyes, AND you'd better get your hairy little arse over to the nearest Kingdom Hall and get on their baptism waiting list, otherwise you will die in Armageddon and become food for the carrion fowl like the rest of us!

Stephanus,

of the 'not sure if the right parting shot should be "Idiot" or "Hypocrite"!' class.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

You are the second to stupidest person I have ever met on this board. Do you have a big brother? J

• phil78
    phil78

anasazi

Read this guys profile. How does it feel to know that true witnesses think YOU are an apostate? You've studdied their teachings? Wow, you're my hero. You're a real expert now. Tomorrow is Sunday. why don't you get up at 7 and get ready for the meeting. You should find there will be one in your local area starting at 9 or 9.30.

Dont be gutless. Make a decission. There is no fence sitting. All witness's and ex-witnesses know this.
    Either :
    admit to all watching that you don't beleive everything the GB says you must believe
    -OR-
    Start a real study with real witnesses, progress, repent, and then get baptised. You wont be around here after that because real witnesses CAN'T COME HERE.
    I don't like YOUR attitude. Why does your name have anas in it?
    Phil.
  • phil78
    phil78

Sorry.

Got a little off track! Exclamation marks are used to convey excitement! And really drive a point home! I guess some people need the extra boost ( ! ) to get a reaction out of them!

Phil !

• troucul
    troucul

anasazi=fredhall

• Quotes
    Quotes

Overuse of exclaimation points is a bad habit! I find that I suffer from this bad habit! I look forward to the day when I will be cured!

~Quotes, of the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" class

Edit to add: P.S. Could this really be fredhall, resurrected? I thought he was killed by apostates because he "knew too much" about the secret Opposer Organization???? ;)

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

anasazi, if you were never a dub you have nothing to say that has any value. If you can't walk the walk, you can't talk the talk. Even if one iota of anything you write made sense your sentence structure, grammar and mis-spelling incline me to think I'm talking to a retard.

Although you are a JW apologist I have noticed from your previous posts you haven't refuted a single criticism levelled at them. All you have done is hijack topics and make snide comments at other people's opinions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit