The JWORGanisation future.

by prologos 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    I recommend skipping it.  If you want to entertain teens, I suggest getting a few of Michael Jackson's albums.  Off The Wall, Bad, and especially Thriller are recommended.  You might throw in a couple of Led Zeppelin's albums--I recommend Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti if you only want one or two of them.  You could also try Prince Purple Rain, Saturday Night Fever, and Hotel California.  Playing those records will probably be more entertaining for the teens (and for any older people among the group) than any of that tv dot jw dot org crap, and for sure you will not suffer spiritual damage from that spiritual pollution called "music" they play in the washtowel videos.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like an elder who lacks "soundness of mind".  Does he not realize that following the WT Study, those young people could "pair off" and all sorts of nefarious things could result!

Yep, I could see a CO shutting it down . . . unless the Elder instigator is a prominent member of the JW Clergy or a wealthy JW Elder.  Then, it will be a Circuit Assembly experience.

Doc

• stillin
    stillin

Yup. What DOC said. All it takes is for one girl and one boy to sneak a feel or a kiss, then one or the other feels SO guilty about it that they go and confess this HUGE sin. Then the organizer is raked over the coals for letting it happen.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stillin - "All it takes is for one girl and one boy to sneak a feel or a kiss, then one or the other feels SO guilty about it that they go and confess this HUGE sin. Then the organizer is raked over the coals for letting it happen."

Probably for the best.

The more they snuff out youth-friendly activities, the more youths will walk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit