Woman in Wendy's Finger case arrested

by observador 12 Replies latest social current

• observador
    observador

http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.jsp?cat=DOMESTIC&fn=/2005/04/22/114742.html

I think now she'll have to explain whose finger was that...

Observador.

• anasazi
    anasazi

And many will say that we are wrong for requiring 2 witnesses on accusations. Well, we are not wrong as can be seen in this case.

• kls
    kls

Anasazi, since when does a finger found in food the same as raping a child,,,,,,,,,,,,give it a rest.

• observador
    observador

Hi Anasazi,

welcome to the board! Your views are welcome but be prepared to defend them; not everyone will agree with you.

Stick around.

Observador.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

They don't care about witnesses, they care about cover up. I'm with KLS, get off yer soap box, drop the defensive attitude and just play with us.

J

• Rod P
    Rod P

Now, if you were Wendy's Corporation, and a customer came up to you with a finger in your Chile dish, what do you think they would be thinking?

Let me venture an opinion: They would think "Omigod. She is going to sue our butts off. We're not going to just stand there and take that lieing down. And now, what are millions of customers throughout our franchises going to think? Are they going to still want to keep eating at our establishiments? This one's going to cost us millions!"

Can you imagine the interrogations that must be going on at that restaurant behind the scenes right now? Every one of those staff personnel on that shift will be grilled and questioned by the employer and the police. Wholesale suppliers may also be traced in the food chain. But now this woman who supposedly did find a finger in there, the cops will be going thru her life and her home with a fine tooth comb, and find out everything there is to know about her- Who are her enemies? What is her motive? Is she in financial trougle and will do anything for big money? Whose finger can this possibly belong to? And if she planted this thing, she is definitely going to regret it.

One way or the other, they will get to the bottom of it.

Rod P.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I rarely cheer when someone gets it, but in this case, i think it's right.

S

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rod

Isn't that what the courts are doing now? They're going to get to the bottom of child molestation cases involving Jehovah's Witnesses. But not because the Watchtower Society made it possible or would ever admit any guilt.

• Rod P
    Rod P

Kenneson;

Absolutely!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

How did this go from fraud to child abuse?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit