SNEAKY Bastards!

by Jez 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mac
    Mac

Upside down.........

hmmmmmmm.......I'm thinking inside out........

yeah, that would up the placement rate!!!

mac

• trinity83
    trinity83

You know what would be funny....when the jws come to your door act all interested and take the mags and then looked surprised and say "oh wait..i don't accept cult material, thanks anway".

I thought it was funny......maybe i'll do that the next time they show up at my house.

LOL...i crack myself up

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    they have to hide who they are

not once did they say what religion they were affiliated with

Never really say what or who they are

All true. As an active JW you may wonder how I go out in field service without any personal conflict.

Easy. I just immediately identify myself as a Jehovah's Witness...

...and the door closes.

• Been there
    Been there

I have noticed the past couple times they stopped at my door, that they hesitate/avoid telling you who they are. They tried to wiggle around the question. Why are they so sneaky about it? Are they being taught that or is it to save their own personal skins? One set was two elderly men and the other set was an elderly man with a teenage girl.

The first set of old men finally said "We are Jehovah's Witnesses, you don't see any other religions going door to door do you?" I told him "Yes I do". I have had Mormons and Baptists come to my door. Noone has stopped here at my new house though. I'm waiting.

• z
    z

I did ask my MS friend why don?t you just say hi I?m JWS and I?m here to convert you
    Give me $$$$$$$? Or just say I?m JWS . his answer was the know I?m JWS .

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

This topic reminds me of an ealier topic I posted regarding Questioning the Cult - 8 Questions For JWs

The first question is:

Are you trying to recruit me into any type of organization?
    JWs will never automatically say yes to this - but they are. In fact, when knocking on doors they rarely even mention they are "Jehovah's Witnesses". Instead they use diverting statements such as those recommended in the Reasoning Book (none of the introductions mention JWs):

• We're endeavoring to share with our neighbors a positive view of the future?
    • I'm calling to offer you a free home Bible course?
    • We are asking our neighbors a question. We'd appreciate your comment on it?
    • We are showing this Bible study aid to our neighbors?
  • upside/down
    upside/down
    upside down...

I'm teelin ya I was framed....

It wasn't me.

u/d

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

To Scully; .... Ours is the God of true prophe.... oh, uh, nevermind.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    when the jws come to your door act all interested and take the mags and then looked surprised and say "oh wait..i don't accept cult material, thanks anway".

Trin ... I'll have to use that one. You ARE a crack-up! LMAO

Imagine the look on their faces. Maybe they'll make me a 'do not call' after that, since they haven't figured out an apsota's in the neighborhood yet.

Is it just me or the dubs look pitiful going from house to house now? Funny, I hadn't noticed how slow they walk until now. One step, (20 seconds) step two (20 seconds) you get a lot more time in that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit