JW Singles Cruise

by Smoky 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

My mom and her friends go on Witness only cruises every year. Not singles though.

I've always imagined these things being tedious ... but its only real recreation my pioneer mom ever gets so I'm grateful for them.

However, a JW singles cruise with relatively young travelers could be interesting for someone who ... uh, might want to capitalize on all the pent-up sexual frustration. With a lime, some salt, and a bottle of Tequila ... you could basically screw your way through the entire ship.

Hmmm ....

tS

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Well, well, everyone..

It will appease everyone to know that I HAVE BEEN on a Wittness cruise. SO have a couple of my brothers. It isn't set-up as a "singles" cruise.. But as you can imagine.. all of the teens (ALL under age drinking or gambling out at sea is A O.K.!) and the twenty & thirty somethings all start to conjure up a way to go.... When I was 17 I spent my entire summer cutting lawns, babysiting, and doing odd jobs for others so that I could save op the $700 and something in order to go on this 7night, 8 day cruise.. I went.. It was a site.. Instead of what you would think.. It was the Ultimate party. I remeber being caught by the Captain of the ship one night when I was making out with another boy that was a wittness, and thinking how glad I was thatit was a "worldly person" watching instead of another wittness that would run and tell.. Needless to say we gave him a show.. I really think this was the only real glimpse of life "out there" that alot of us were exposed to at the time.. So some went Buck-ass wild.. It was understandable.

The cruises continued to be orchestrated for the next couple of years.. with growing popularity.. Also... the counseling, reproving and disfellowshipping of the wild defuncts continued. There was eventually an "Addressing the needs of the Congregation" tallk one Thursday Night admonishing Young Wittnesses to BEWARE of the risks involved... We STILL have some really great pics!..

Falling out of a World of Lies,

THe Pig...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

It would be fun to put yourself in situations whereby you would 'accidentally' be seen naked by the single JW girls OVER and OVER again throughout the cruise.

GBL

• Smoky
    Smoky

Damn, i just might go now, i need to try out my new Digital video Camera.

How does "JW Girls Gone Wild" sound. i can make a fortune, In blackmail that is....ha ha ha

they don't know that power of the Dark side.

• G Money
    G Money

I'm not a cruise ship fan but thats just becuase I've come close to killing hundreds of cruise ship passengers who like to step in front of my car. I lived on an island and you'd think I was Dr. Kevorkian.... like they wanted to die. No, just people don't look the proper way when used to life in the US and going somewhere where we drive on the left side.

I've been invited on many witness cruises but some of the organizers were bizarre, geeky and some fell out of a 300 foot ugly tree and must have hit every branch falling down. lol

Plus I can be a very bad man.... that feels oh so good and why have tattlers there?

jajajajajaja

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I've been robbed and cheated....!!!!

There wasnt JW cruises when i was younger...we just had to put up with Centre Parcs which after a while became bland because too many prying eyes...oh the good old days...if it wasnt centre parcs they tried to stop us going bowling on a sunday night....because apparently some rebels were drinking under age...imagine that...teenagers drinking under age...if the attendance rose about 5 it became classed as a large gathering and so were discouraged banned.

Didnt stop us though...

DB74 of the still sore about not having the opportunity to go on a JW orgy cruise class.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

oh man I wish I could have gone on one of those.

They used to organize ski trips...but you weren't invited if you didn't have money, or if you were not one of the "in" teens. aka leading-a-double-life. Oh well...I guess I missed a good show hahah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit