Do you think that the Governing Body will pick JW women when men die off?

by booker-t 21 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

I know this might seem like a big laughable joke, but I was wondering what will happen when all of the GB members die off or get too old to continue as GB members? Will they start to pick JW women who claim to be of the annoited and or old enough to be alive during 1935? Evidently the chosen will get too old to carry on and there will be "new light" to say that young JW can be of the annointed and GB. I remember years ago when I was around 10 yrs old my devout JW aunt was our bookstudy conductor when our regular bookstudy conductor was in the hospital. I was shocked but my aunt did a very good job and she wore a head covering. The thing about this was there were baptized brothers in my hall that could have replaced our bookstudy conductor but the presiding overseer felt my aunt would do a better job than those brothers. So what happens if the GB decides to let JW sisters on the GB and claim it is new light from Jehovah to allow sisters in this area. What do you posters think?

• jaredg
    jaredg

hell no.....there will always be another man ready to fill the space.

• sandy
    sandy

I think it will be a "cold day in hell" when that happens.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Never

The org looks down on women and would never give a role of leadership to a woman.

Didn't any body tell you we are only good for cooking, cleaning, and making babies? Maybe you missed that meeting.

DL76

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

They are already setting up for the next phase.

Non-anointed men are stepping up to the plate.

All of the new corporations have 'great crowd' in the key positions or 'given ones' as they are now called.

Ring! Ring!: Hello! Thank you for calling Watchtower. How may I direct your call?

Anointed Sister from Idaho: Hi, I understand that you need new GBs and I am calling to take my rightful place as one of Christ's brothers.

WT: Sorry Sis, but we started using the Other Sheep for those positions.

Anointed Sister from Idaho: Hey, when did this happen? and why wasn't I consulted? I'm one of the little flock, you know!

WT: Please leave your name and number and we will have a judicial committee contact your body of elders to deal with your unsubmissive attitude.

Anointed Sister from Idaho: When I get to heaven, are you gonna be sorry!

WT: That's what you think ... just wait until the 'new light' comes out next month! ... See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

"Click!"

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

you never know,,,, as long as they wear that little 'doile' (sp??) or a piece of kleenex even on their head. I remember my mother conducting a book study when no "qualified" brothers were available. If a baptised brother is not necessarily in good standing than a sister can do something like that.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

That'll never happen!

DY

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Eve:

Years ago I was present when a sister conducted a study with a napkin on her head. Made me sick. When I was a catholic years ago we wore a head covering made of lace. Some were like a Spanish mantilla and others were just a type of lace doily. But every woman wore one. With the JWs they rub it in your face about the subjection thing. They really have a problem with this and I have a problem with their problem.

LHG

• wiegel
    wiegel
    I know this might seem like a big laughable joke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFLMAO!!!!

you're right about that!

trudy

• Mac
    Mac
    "...when men die off"

They'll have to rename The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society to something like Amazon.com.......right?

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit